ANALYTICAL ASSESSMENTS AND STRUCTURED GROWTH
Our professional profile allows us to use the Technical Expertise tool as a guarantee of an objective analysis on Industrial Values, in this way we can guarantee growth processes on the Primary Industrial Activities based on data, methodologies and technologies, both consolidated than innovative.
According on Project Management methodologies and risk analysis we can manage growth processes in a structured way, leaving little chance or emergency.
The Technical Expertise is the technical analysis of a particular situation required to settle technical-economic issues (such as the estimation of an asset or a damage, i.e. the attribution to them of an economic value) or to attest the truth about a technical question (such as compliance of an asset with specific regulations). Enrico Espinosa, expert in Industrial Engineering, draws up technical expertise on
- legal requirements for plant, machinery and activities for tax reliefs and tax credits;
- Company values (production, plants, stock and other) aimed to a Inter Company Agreements, Sales, Merger and Acquisition;
- Written Expert Opinion.
The primary processes contribute directly to the creation of the output of an organization (products and services) and E3 Group is focused on this activity. For every specific problem of growth or industrial turnaround E3 Group complies with a proposal of intervention: analytical, structured and measurable, not replicable but “tailor made” for the customer. Specifically, we intervene on:
- Identification of the most suitable technologies – consolidated or innovative – on the product and implementation of the same.
- Identification of the most suitable methodologies – consolidated or innovative – on the process and implementation of the same.
- Methodological management of change.
Managing growth requires to plan a Project that aims to achieve a specific goal. This growth must be ridden with the management of the project itself with its complexities too. We apply the Bayesian statistical inference methodology (a scientific method) to estimate a priori times, results and risks and supervise them with managerial competence. Complex projects are built on:
- Industrial Processes;
- New Industrial Products;
- New Industrial Activities.